- A little background in Statistics
- Personal Computer with the SPSS, STATA and R and R Studio installed
- Internet Access
- Easy to follow Step by Step Instructions, Training Manuals, Sample Datasets for Practice etc
- Class Demonstration Scripts
- Training Manuals
- ample Datasets for Practice etc
- Students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate), Researchers, Statisticians, Medical Professionals (Medical Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Lab Scientists etc), and any other persons that has a desire to increase their level of statistical.
This course is specially put together as an online pack for those who may not have the luxury of time to attend an Onsite training on Statistical Analysis. This bundle of 3 Statistical software also gives the participants a wide field of choices to be able take advantage of the strength and weaknesses of each of the software. The 3 software are the most popularly used in Data Analysis. It is presented in an easy to follow step by step process through all the Statistical Analysis from Data Acquisition, Data Manipulation and Data Analysis. Just follow along as we do this together and build your confidence in the use these packages for Statistical Analysis in your quantitative research report, dissertation or thesis.
- Prepare a Data Entry Template and Enter Data from a Data Instrument
- Data acquisition from other data formats g. SPSS, STATA, R, DBF, EXCEL, CSV etc
- Create new variables from existing variables in SPSS, STATA and R.
- Identify and understand the need to recode and how to recode variables; quantitative to qualitative and qualitative to qualitative in SPSS, STATA and R.
- Merge dataset of different structures and of the same structures in SPSS, STATA and R.
- Know how to filter/subset a dataset for further analysis or to create another subset
- Understand and differentiate between descriptive analysis and inferential analysis.
- Generate descriptive analysis and interpret the results; frequency table, cross tabulations, descriptive statistics (mean, sd, range etc)
- Carry out inferential statistical analysis and interpret the generated results; Chi Sqr Statistics, Ttests(One Sample, Independent Samples And Paired Sample), One Way Anova
- Understand Correlation Coefficients And P-Values And Interpret Them From Results Generated
- Know How To Statistically Test Hypothesis
- Carry Out Linear Regression Analysis And Interpret The Results Of The Analysis
- Carry Out Binary Logistic Regression Analysis And Interpret The Results Of The Analysis
- Take Data From The Raw State To The State Of Information Provision For Decision Making
This course includes:
- 5+ hours on-demand video
- Downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion