- Be computer literate
- Personal Computer with very good web camera
- Optional External Webcam(If webcam on Personal computer is bad)
- OBS Studio Downloade and Installed on the Computer
- Internet Access (Optional)
- Lecture Slides
- Lecture Videos
- Step by Step Demonstration of the process.
- Lecturers, Trainers, Life Coaches and everyone interested in training others .
This course takes you through the process of creating virtual classes for lecture/training/workshop delivery and administration using Google Classroom, Google Forms and Open Broadcaster Software. Participants will be taken through these step by step.
- Participants will be able to setup Classrooms for Courses/Trainings/Workshops.
- Deliver lecture from anywhere at any time.
- Deliver a prerecorded or live lecture to your participants.
- Schedule lectures/trainings to run automatically.
- Administer quizzes, Tests and Assignments online.
- Grade assignments given in the class on the go.
- Review the students/participants record.
- Record lectures either with Video-in-Video or just through screen capture.
- Paperless data collection and administration.