- A little background in Statistics, Personal Computer with STATA Statistical Package installed, Internet Access
- Easy to follow Step by Step Instructions, Training Manuals, Sample Datasets for Practice , Sample Scripts for Demonstrations etc
- Students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate), Researchers, Statisticians, Medical Professionals (Medical Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Lab Scientists etc), and any other persons that has a desire to increase their level of statistical
This course will break down the learning steepness perceived by many of STATA package. It simplifies the use of STATA when compared with other Statistical Package like SPSS. It is presented in an easy to follow step by step process though all the Statistical Analysis from acquiring your data from any format in to an STATA environment. Just follow along as we do this together and build your confidence in the use STATA for Statistical Analysis in your quantitative research report, dissertation or thesis.
Students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate), Researchers , Statisticians, Health Practitioners (Medical Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Physotherapist, Lab Scientists etc), and any other persons that has a desire to increase their level of statistical.
- Data acquisition from other data formats g. SPSS, DBF, EXCEL, CSV etc
- Create new variables from existing variables in STATA.
- Identify and understand the need to recode and how to recode variables; quantitative to qualitative and qualitative to qualitative in STATA.
- Merge dataset of different structures and of the same structures in STATA
- Know how to filter/subset a dataset for further analysis or to create another subset
- Understand and differentiate between descriptive analysis and inferential analysis.
- Generate descriptive analysis and interpret the results; frequency table, cross tabulations, discreptive statistics (mean, sd, range etc)
- Carry out inferential statistical analysis and interpret the generated results; Chi Sqr Statistics, Ttests(One Sample, Independent Samples And Paired Sample), One Way Anova
- Understand Correlation Coefficients And P-Values And Interpret Them From Results Generated
- Know How To Statistically Test Hypothesis
- Carry Out Linear Regression Analysis And Interpret The Results Of The Analysis
- Carry Out Binary Logistic Regression Analysis And Interpret The Results Of The Analysis
- Take Data From The Raw State To The State Of Information Provision For Decision Making
This course includes:
- Approximately 5 hours on-demand video
- Downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion