- A little background in Statistics, Personal Computer with SPSS Package
- Easy to follow Step by Step Instructions, Training Manuals, Sample Datasets for Practice , Class Demonstration Scriptsetc
- Students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate), Researchers, Statisticians, Medical Professionals (Medical Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Lab Scientists etc), and any other persons that has a desire to increase their level of statistical.
This course simplifies the use of SPSS in solving statistical related application problems. As one of the popular Statistical Packages, you will be able to work on any dataset from the raw form to the point of extracting information from the results of your analysis. It is presented in an easy to follow step by step process though all the Statistical Analysis procedures Also acquiring your data from any other format like STATA, DBF, EXCEL CSV etc in to SPSS environment. Just follow along as we do this together and build your confidence in the use of SPSS for Statistical Analysis in your quantitative research report, dissertation or thesis.
- Prepare Data Entry Templateand Enter Data from a Data Instrument.
- Data acquisition from other data formats g. STATA, DBF, EXCEL, CSV etc.
- Create new variables from existing variables in SPSS.
- Identify and understand the need to recode and how to recode variables; quantitative to qualitative and qualitative to qualitative in SPSS.
- Merge dataset of different structures and of the same structures in SPSS.
- Know how to filter/subset a dataset for further analysis or to create another subset.
- Understand and differentiate between descriptive analysis and inferential analysis.
- Generate descriptive analysis and interpret the results; frequency table, cross tabulations, discreptive statistics (mean, sd, range etc)
- Carry out inferential statistical analysis and interpret the generated results; Chi Sqr Statistics, Ttests(One Sample, Independent Samples And Paired Sample), One Way Anova
- Understand Correlation Coefficients And P-Values And Interpret Them From Results Generated
- Know How To Statistically Test Hypothesis
- Carry Out Linear Regression Analysis And Interpret The Results Of The Analysis
- Carry Out Binary Logistic Regression Analysis And Interpret The Results Of The Analysis
- Take Data From The Raw State To The State Of Information Provision For Decision Making
This course includes:
- Approximately 5 hours on-demand video
- Downloadable resources
- There will be a quiz of 20 questions after the course. The pass score is 75%
- There will be 2 ungraded assignments for practice.
- Certificate of completion