This CME course introduces participants to nuclear medicine. At the end of this course, you may be able to understand the fundamental technological principles and medical concepts relevant to nuclear medicine and how it is different from other scans and procedures. You will also be able to answer patient-related questions on how to prepare for nuclear scans and therapies as well as address their safety concerns.
General Physicians, Specialist Physicians, Radiographers, Scientists, Pharmacists, Medical Physicists, Speciality Nurses, General Nurses, Health Sciences Students, Patients, General public.
- Nuclear Medicine Module 1 – Introduction
- Nuclear Medicine Module 1 – What is Nuclear Medicine?
- Nuclear Medicine Module 1 – What type of people work in nuclear medicine?
- Nuclear Medicine Module 1 – Nuclear medicine instruments
- Nuclear Medicine Module 1 – How is nuclear medicine different from Radiology or Radiotherapy?